Last Updated: 9/23/2017 8:11 AM
Welcoming front porch invites you in to a wonderful open floor plan. Spacious kitchen w/island, granite counter tops, stained cabinets, great for entertaining. Family room w/hardwoods, cozy fireplace and plenty of room for the family. Large Sep. dining room for those parties and the office is perfect for working from home. Oversized Master w/huge closet, Spa-like Bath. Enjoy quiet evenings on the covered patio. Home is in excellent condition, ready for new owners. Swim/Tennis w/Club House and a putting green.Just minutes to New Hospital, restaurants, I-85 and shopping!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,315 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate His/Her Shower, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Gas logs, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- Enclosed Porch, Front Porch, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 92x272x52x253, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted. Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
I-85N. to Exit 126. Left onto Hwy 211. Right onto Liberty Church Rd. Right on Charlie Smith Rd. Left into Bakers Farm. Left on Butterfly Lane. Home on left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $445,000
Median sold price $251,000
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service