Last Updated: 11/18/2017 11:59 PM
MURWOOD ESTATES MANOR! Newer custom, one owner home located at the end of the road,across from the Wildlife Refuge for privacy. Special touches throughout:real wood flooring,bay windows,see through gas fireplace, jetted tub for 2,underlit Avonite countertops, 10 ft ceilings, granite floors. Trex-like front sun deck & 16x16 back deck, fire pit & concrete parking.
Single Family, Other
Kenai Peninsula Borough
2,324 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Satellite Dish, Shed. Corner, Government Maintained Road, Covenants/Restructions.