Come see this beautiful, like new home in Pennsville Township. This home, while in solid condition when purchased, has been remodeled essentially from top to bottom anyway. This four bedroom, two full bathroom home features a beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and fresh white cabinets that add to the clean, appealing look of the home. Both bathrooms are new, and the master bath features a tiled shower, and his and her sinks. High quality laminate that looks much like hardwood flooring can be found throughout the house, excluding the bathrooms, which have tile floors. If this isn't enough, the home also has a full basement (rare in Pennsville), and a two car attached garage. This property is not in a flood zone! Additionally, this home is in proximity to Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia, PA, and the New Jersey Turnpike, and Route 295.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,736 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Pennsville Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,736 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher
- Central Air
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $129,700
Median Sold Price $83,000
Days On Site 133
Sales-List Price 91.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS