Last Updated: 9/23/2017 7:09 AM
You'll fall in love with this well maintained home in the desirable community of Cedar Bay. Step onto the lovely wood floors stretching from the foyer into the family room, dining area & kitchen. Kitchen features include a large island, granite counters, tile back splash, 42'' cabinets & stainless appliances. Coffee or cocktails can be served on the relaxing screened lanai overlooking the large rear yard. Head Upstairs where you'll enjoy fun times in the spacious bonus room/loft area, a tech/study area & large laundry room. The Master suite has a garden tub, separate shower & double vanities. All Bedrooms Upstairs. Conveniently Located to Interstates, Shopping, Beaches, Downtown, Airport, Medical Facilities, NASJAX & NS Mayport. No CDD Fee & Low HOA Fee. Make this Home Yours Today!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
2,206 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft
- Kitchen Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Patio, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sliding Glass Door, Outdoor Lights. City Road, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
From I-295(Northern Loop), Take Main/US 17 St Exit & Head South. Turn Left on Cedar Bay Rd, Turn Left on Cedar Branch Road to Right on Auburn Oaks Rd E. Home on Right.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,900
Median sold price $184,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS