You deserve the best!!!Remodeled with top of the line everything!!This 4 possibly 5 bdrm 3.5 bath colonial in the Westhill Schools has the most beautiful architectural digest kitchen! The island is huge and the lighting fixtures are spectacular. The owners have re-designed to a very open floor plan with french doors to multi-level deck which overlooks a large fenced yard with pergola,fire pit, basketball court and a beautiful view of distant hills. Fun!!! Walk-out basement is fantastic with a full bath. Formal dining room,music room,office with french doors, ;Master bedroom suite with sitting room,soaking tub and walk in shower,large walk in closet...Gas powered generator... It goes on and on...An energy star home...Taxes will be approx $830 less due to Star exeption You must see this home-I think you'll love it!!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Water , Public Water Service
2,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
CHERRY ROAD ELEMENTARY
ONONDAGA HILL MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Drapes-curtains, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Rectangular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $114,900
Median sold price $98,000
Days On Market 126
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Western New York Real Estate Info Services