Charming bungalow on quiet street in Englewood. Great location, near Cherry Hills, Denver Tech Center, and South Broadway. Blocks from Duncan Park. Open floor plan with three bedrooms on the main level. Option to use one bedroom as an office. Spacious living area offers plenty of natural light due to the large picture window, and a dining room adjacent to living space provides an open concept. Custom faux wood blinds throughout. Brand new refrigerator and dishwasher. New engineered hardwood floors throughout kitchen, dining and living room. Double pane, storm windows and new exterior paint. Washer/dryer and water heater are less than two years old. Basement is fully finished with bedroom, full bath, kitchen, living room, laundry room. There is a separate, exterior entrance to basement (income potential). Plenty of parking with an extra long driveway and one-car detached garage. Private, fenced backyard great for pets, and a covered patio allows for further enjoyment of outdoor space.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Bungalow
Public Water Service
2,048 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
2,048 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,024 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,024 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Cable Available, Internet Connection, Open Floor Plan, Updated, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Transport, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $405,000
Days On Market 46
Sales-List Price 100.6%