BACK-UP OFFERS ACCEPTED. Sellers are motivated and have adjusted the price $10,000. This like-new home offers the largest floor plan in the Locust Chapel LEED certified community with 3,166 finished sqft above ground. The upper level boasts 4 large BR's, 3 full BA's, along with a bonus loft. The owner's suite has two walk-in closets, and a large bathroom with double vanities, soaking tub and separate shower. The 4th BR has its own private BA. With lots of natural light, the main level offers a flowing open floor plan, hardwood floors, an extra study/office off of the family room, gas FP, fresh paint and high ceilings. The gourmet kitchen offers granite counters, SS appliances, large pantry and a large island with lots of cabinets. Entertain on the newly-constructed Azec composite deck with LED lighting and stairs. Community pavilion and vegetable garden.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,166 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,166 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,990
Median Sold Price $440,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS