Last Updated: 11/21/2017 4:05 PM
This Spofford hillside home, situated on one acre is spacious and ideal for active living with recreational potential galore! A short walk to boating, fishing, kayaking or swimming on Spofford Lake. This light-filled unique and comfortable home has many features, including a walk-out lower level in-law apartment with a separate entrance, one bedroom, full bath and large kitchen/sitting room area (pull-out sofa for extra guests), and separate thermostat control. Drive up main level entry into enclosed porch, mudroom/laundry with adjoining full bath then into a large, fully appliance eat-in kitchen with a utility island and pantry, oak cabinets and flooring. View to outdoors via tiled vestibule, glass sliders. Main level is open and spacious with cathedral ceiling, large windows and skylights that open for ventilation, and incorporates den, formal dining and sitting areas with Vermont Casting stove (propane). Sliders to wrap-around deck and windows offer winter lake view and woods. Upper level includes 2 bedrooms, walk-in closets and full bath with loft/balcony overlooking a passive solar space. Four zone heating system features hot water cast iron boiler with back up hot air system, Vermont Casting propane gas stove in living room, radiant heat in flooring of lower level apartment and potential for solar heating. Large capacity oil tanks (600 gallon). One car garage and storage space. Perennial and herb garden. Paved asphalt driveway. Live by the lake and enjoy life!
Single Family, Contemporary
Wood Frame, Vinyl
Public Sewer, Septic
2,370 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Other, Propane
KEENE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,920 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning
- Oil, Other, Hot Water. Other, Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Cedar Closet, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway, Finished Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Enclosed Porch
- Metal, Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Roads.