Just reduced and priced to sell, this lovely turn key Carrollwood home has energy efficient features galore! Renovated in 2016, this lovingly cared for 3BR 2.5BA concrete home is easily accessible to schools, shopping, tennis, golf, dining, and much more. The spacious entrance way leads into a living room/dining room combination. The updated kitchen is adorned with beautiful quartz counters and flows into an enormous and beautiful family room with volume ceilings. Incredible updates and energy efficient features include low flow toilets, top of the line whole house water purification system, ceiling fans, highly efficient faucet fixtures, a/c updates (see realtor remarks), trendy double French doors, 4' horizontal driveway extension (wheelchair accessible), plus hurricane rated windows, sliding glass door, and garage door. The well-appointed backyard is fully screened; surrounded with a vinyl fence, perfect for family & entertaining. Green spaces on either side lend themselves to a green thumb enthusiast and/or master griller (one side serves as second entrance). A great Carrollwood location with close proximity to Erlich Rd & Dale Mabry Hwy.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carrollwood Village/Cypress Chase
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Bathroom, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Living/Dining Combo
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. In City.
U-05-28-18 OVF 000002 00035.0
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $314,900
Median sold price $224,000
Days On Market 99
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS