Great new updates and price adjusted! Bring us an offer on this fabulous beach home on a stunning lot overlooking a pond with wooded views and is 1 mile to the beach! Only 2 miles to the heart of Bethany Beach where shopping, restaurants and the boardwalk await. Beautiful open floor plan shows a sunny living room and dining room with cathedral ceilings, huge windows, sky lights and cozy wood burning fireplace. The kitchen has fab updates to include new quartz countertops, stainless appliances, new flooring and a connecting study with convenient washer and dryer nearby. A 2016 sunroom addition off the living area makes nature a part of the vision. The main floor master suite shows a large bath with double sinks, updated shower, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet. From the master, you will see amazing wildlife as you walk out to the back deck. The upper level shows a second master with full bath, updated shower and a private balcony overlooking the water. In addition, there are 2 spacious bedrooms and huge full bath with double sinks on the upper level. Off the third upper level bedroom is a huge walk-in storage room for all your year round needs. An outdoor storage area and shower make beach trips a breeze. With a new expanded gravel drive, there is space for all to park while planning time together. Updated HVAC, updated hot water heater, lighting, faucets and more, this is turnkey ready for you! Solar panels support all the electrical needs you will have in the home. Located in the sought after community of Salt Pond with boundless comforts including an indoor and outdoor pool, indoor spa, tennis, fitness center, golf course access, club house, kayak launch onto the Salt Pond, basketball, pickleball and tot lot, all for a VERY reasonable HOA fee. Excellent rental income record and AIR B-n-B! Come see us today!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Wa
Frame, Aluminum Siding
2,111 sq. ft
Underground, Other, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,111 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Street Parking.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Water, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Outside Shower, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing. Pond Front, Asphalt, Wooded, Pond, Level, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $606,950
Median Sold Price $550,000
Days On Site 158
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS