Modern single family home in Odenton complete with Vivint Solar Panels! Open main level with continuous hard surface flooring, crown molding, LED recessed lights and door to rear deck. Gourmet kitchen features granite, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, stainless appliances, soft close drawers, island and pantry. Granite counters plus upgraded tile and fixtures in every full bath. 3-tiered rear deck in rear faces adjoining undeveloped lot filled with trees. Open space in basement for a variety of uses, complete with wet bar, full bath, storage closet with built ins and slider to lower level of rear deck. Master bedroom suite includes walk in closet and updated full bath with double vanity sink, soaking tub and separate shower. Large 2nd bedroom also includes walk in closet. Laundry on bedroom level. Quick walk to the MARC trainline and minutes to Waugh Chapel Towne Center with shops, restaurants and more. Convenient access to 295, 95, 100 and NSA / Ft Meade.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,025 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Slab, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Interior lot, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $395,995
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS