This well maintained 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home in sought after Sugar Hill neighborhood is move in ready. Home had new carpet, interior and exterior paint, garage doors, HVAC, Kitchen and bathroom tile floors all completed in 2012. Downstairs has been finished with a huge open space plus a bedroom and full bath. Beautifully landscaped with mature trees and plants. Situated in the back of the subdivision on quiet Cul de sac. Nothing left to do but move in! Minutes to the Shops, Restaurants and Theater in Sugar Hill. This one wonât last long!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
Yes - 2 spaces
The Oaks At Lanier
SUGAR HILL - GWINNETT
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Zone, Central.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection, Foyer Entry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt, Level.
I-85 N, take Exit 113, left for I-985N, Take Exit 4 to Hwy 20, turn Left onto Buford Drive. Keep straight on Nelson Brogdon Blvd. Left Arbor View Way, Home is in the Cul de sac at end of street.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $317,497
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service