Wonderful split-plan 3 Br/2 Ba home on a quiet cul-de-sac street in the charming coastal community of Seaspray Cove! Bright, open floor plan features vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace in living area and gorgeous wood flooring throughout entryway, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen offers crisp white appliances, ample storage and a pantry. Master ensuite has a large walk-in closet, walk-in shower and relaxing garden tub. Two guest rooms, a full bathroom and laundry/mud room complete the first floor. Bonus room over garage with a half bathroom could be a 4th bedroom, family room, rec area or home office! A spacious screened-in patio overlooks the landscaped backyard. Low HOA dues provide a community pool and yard maintenance leaving you more time to enjoy the coastal lifestyle!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Municipality, Electric Water Heater
1,914 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Formal, Breakfast Nook
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Site, Paved Driveway.
- Covered, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Street Lights. Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Open.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $319,450
Median Sold Price $229,000
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: North Carolina Regional MLS, Inc.