Enter and feel at home. Each light and bright room flows seamlessly into the next blending a spacious open feel with a distinct purpose to each room. Formal living and dining rooms, kitchen with an breakfast nook, family room with a gas fireplace and a very private deck offers spaces for gathering with family and friends or escaping to a quiet spot. Very spacious âœsports roomâ with wet bar and Â½ bath are in the lower level. The master has a walk-in closet and en suite bath. Two additional rooms, full bath and laundry complete the second floor. Central A/C, two car garage, all on 2.98 acres. Cul de sac neighborhood. Lots of curb appeal. Showings begin on Sunday, March 18.
Condo, Duplex, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
DANIEL J. BAKIE SCHOOL
SANBORN REGIONAL MIDDLE SCHOOL
SANBORN REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,972 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 664 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Finished, Full, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- 1F RES
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $349,900
Median sold price $329,075
Days On Market 99
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England