Close by 12/31 & receive $10,000 CREDIT! ONLY 2 UNITS LEFT! These new construction, state-of-the-art condos are the perfect blend of form & function. Clean, modern, open design w/ abundant light, large windows, french doors, balconies, expansive private decks, ample storage, in-unit laundry, high ceilings & more. Efficient, green & low maintenance choices ensure low condo fees for many years to come and true stress-free enjoyment. Assoc. is pet-friendly (no restrictions), allows for shorter term rental (30 days) & the low condo due includes many ownership expenses. A short walk to Eastern Prom. & East End boutiques & restaurants this is a quiet location in one of the states most desirable neighborhoods. Bathed in natural light this unit offers high ceilings, 2 beds, a custom bath, connected living/dining/kit. area, an expansive westerly facing deck, super efficient heat & ac, bio-fireplace, Big Ass Fan, 1 car parking & stress/worry free living for years to come.
Condo, Contemporary, Multi Level
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Composite Shingle
795 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 795 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, On Site, 1 Car, Off Street.
- Shingle, Clapboard
- Flat, Membrane
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Beach Access, Railroad, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $304,250
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System