WELL-MANICURED. This gracious home is ready for the family who enjoys living outside. The open floor plan allows easy family living. Location offers both wooded quiet privacy and 10 minutes to Downtown. Oak hardwoods on the main. Master on the main with a split bedroom layout allowing privacy. NEW HVAC system installed May 2019. Cherry cabinets in kitchen. A second family room downstairs is perfect for toys or teenagers to gather. Two fireplaces. Closets throughout are over-sized. Deep custom crown molding in living areas and master with attention to detail. Easy care landscape with handsome rock walls made using stone from the property. Generous fenced area for family pets. Vaulted ceilings in upstairs family room and master bedroom. Gas range is an option as propane is already present for fireplaces.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
2,425 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Playroom
- Split Plan
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 635 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Full Finished, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Fire Pit, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Rolling, Level
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Rolling, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,000
Median Sold Price $314,500
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS