Location, Location, Location! Wonderfully updated four bedroom Cape near down town Portsmouth, a commuters dream just a minute to the highway! This home is warm and inviting from the minute you step in to the living room that is open to the beautifully updated kitchen. Ideal set up with two bedrooms and full bathroom located on the main floor. Two additional large bedrooms with large 3/4 bath can be found on the second floor. All of this along with a cozy partially finished basement with bonus room/media room and 3/4 bath also perfect for guests. Also in the basement you will find your fantastic laundry room with tons of built in storage. No need to clutter up with garage with storage there is tons of room in the unfinished storage area in the basement. Round all this off with a cute yard and great detached garage. Come see it for yourself, you are going to love it! Showings to begin Sunday January 27,2018 @ Noon.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,598 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,166 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Partially Finished, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $575,000
Median Sold Price $460,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network