Character, Charm, Classic~this gracious split level is looking for a new owner. The inviting floor plan allows for ease of entertaining and room enough for everyone to have space. Family room is accented with built-in bookshelves, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and is open to the updated kitchen. Beautiful wood kitchen cabinetry filled with rollout drawer inserts, granite countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances. Make your way to the Sunroom to enjoy morning coffee or a quiet afternoon. A mini-split unit provides A/C and heat to the Sunroom which is fully insulated to enjoy all seasons. Expansive combo Dining Room and Living Room complete this level. 3 bedrooms fill the 2nd floor, including the master Bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom. Laundry room and mudroom area as you enter the home from the 2 car garage. Great outdoor deck space leads to the beautiful back yard with storage shed. All brand new kitchen appliances, brand new clothes washer and dryer remain with the home. Home features: radiant ceiling heat, central air conditioning, water softener, active radon system already installed, updated 200amp electric service, newer hot water tank, large basement for storage, recently replaced roof. Located just around the corner from the High School, Middle and Elementary schools. All that is missing from this home is you.
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,848 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,848 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,900
Median Sold Price $212,450
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS