This sprawling custom California ranch located on a quiet cul-de-sac has been meticulously maintained and combines modern style with high quality finishes. You will be enamored upon entry by this home's pristine architectual details with 10' ceilings. A grande foyer welcomes you and is lined with exquisite custom moldings. To the right are the sun-filled formal living room and dining rooms which lead to a kitchen made for entertaining. This designer inspired kitchen is outfitted with high end applicances including a stainless steele Sub Zero regrigerator/freezer and a Viking gas stove. Additional highlights include slate floors, granite countertops and a two tiered island with seating for 6. The kitchen opens to the family room which boasts a floor to ceiling Westerly granite fireplace and provides direct access to the deck overlooking the private wooded backyard. To the left of the foyer are 4 expansive bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with a large walk in closet and bathroom with an open tiled shower. A full bath with a marble tiled soaking tub and separate shower accomodates the 3 additional bedrooms. The lower level offers a walkout onto a stone patio and has in law potential with an abundance of space and a summer kitchen. Minutes to Watch Hill, Westerly beaches, marinas and golf.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
3,990 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Walkout, Finished, Bath Finished, Cellar, Workshop, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Dry Bar, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $579,000
Median Sold Price $286,637
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island