Gorgeous 4 bedroom 4.5 bath home on a private cul-de-sac in sought-after, gate-guarded Harbor Hill! Located in one of Newport Beach’s most prestigious and convenient neighborhoods, this luxury gem boasts lush landscaped grounds with fruit trees, meticulously- designed interiors, and beautiful outdoor living/entertaining space complete with a fabulous pool and patio! Elevate your lifestyle in this impeccable light-bathed 4,097 sq ft residence where soaring vaulted ceilings, travertine and hardwood floors, a sweeping staircase with custom ornamental iron railing, and refined finishes enhance the ambience. Enjoy a perfect layout for relaxing with family and hosting guests, highlighted by an expanded living area, library, formal living room with fireplace, and formal dining room for special meals. The wonderful great room with a fireplace connects seamlessly to the open gourmet kitchen tailored to the home chef, appointed with newly-upgraded abundant cabinetry, granite countertops, a center island, and premium stainless steel appliances. Unwind in the upstairs master retreat and sitting area and savor the city lights and sunset views from a peaceful balcony. The great outdoor space is perfect for entertaining with abundant seating and dining areas, a built-in barbecue grill, and sparkling pool. Enjoy direct access to San Miguel Park and all it has to offer!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,097 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harbor Hill (Harh)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Central Vacuum
- A/C - Zone, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Window
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Controlled Access, Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Balcony, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Private, Black Bottom, Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods, Pool View, Catalina Island View
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,200,000
Median Sold Price $1,900,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS