Location, location, location!! For those who appreciate the beauty and serenity of waterside living, this view-ti-ful 4 bedroom, 4 bath home sits at the end of the cul-de-sac overlooking Beaver Pond and dam. Updates galore over the last several years include hardwood & tile floors throughout 1st & 2nd levels, heating and a/c, baths, lighting, windows, trim & doors, paint, auto-on generator, lower level finished space and bar room overlooking the inground pool. The center island Kitchen offers granite counters, loads of storage space, under cab lighting and is open to the cathedral Great Room with relaxing waterfront views. A separate front-to-back Living Room with wood burning fireplace, Library/Sitting room and half bath round out the 1st level. Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms including a master with private bath, as well as full guest bath in the hall. The lower level is partially finished with a 3/4 bath and Family Room, leading to a great 3 season room with tongue & groove finishes, easily accessible to the fenced pool area and water's edge where you can kayak or fish from your own yard! All of this in the sought-after Derry school district, including walking distance to Pinkerton Academy, nearby golf, shopping and major routes!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
2,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator
EAST DERRY MEMORIAL ELEM
GILBERT H. HOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Library
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,180 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Bar Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout, Crawl, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Enclosed Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front, Extra Storage, Landscaped. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Pond Front, Paved Road, Public Roads, Easements, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $312,200
Median Sold Price $289,900
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network