Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:45 AM
Beautiful west side custom home on 1/2 acre. Home is tucked away on a cul-de-sac surrounded with views of the mountains, trees and city. This 2133 sq. ft. home features an open floor plan, high ceilings and plenty of windows to allow for natural lighting throughout the day, spiral staircase to the loft which features a large master suite with walk-in closet, walk-in shower, private deck and hot tub. The main floor has two bedrooms, one is large enough to be a second master suite and 1 1/2 baths.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service, Water Mete
Frame, Wood Siding
2,133 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Loft
- Walk-In Closet
- Great Room/Dining Combo
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room, Sink
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Single Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- No Fireplace, Fireplace, Pellet Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Patio, Uncovered, Covered, Deck
- Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Drip, Sprinklers Autom
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Mountain, City, Trees/Woods
- Down Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Level, Down Slope.
- HOA Dues Include