This charming home sits in an enclave of rural beauty while being close in to town, parks, schools and commute locations. Very peaceful. From the lovely hardwood floors to the updated kitchen with white cabinets and glass doors, solid-surface counters, and updated/remodeled bath, this home will draw you in. Cozy fireplace in living room plus garden views, adjoins dining area. Inside laundry room. Attached single-car garage. The level, expansive park-like backyard features soaring trees bordering it, lovely blooming roses and a handy storage shed. Low maintenance yard/garden, yet room to garden, play and entertain. For year round comfort, central heat and A/C. Near Nancy Boyd Park, John Swett Elementary; famous John Muir home is just across Highway 4. Find this home in beautiful Alhambra Valley!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,072 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Updated Baths
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Insert, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, RV Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Secluded, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places