Spectacular 5 bedroom 4 bath custom colonial on a quiet cul-de-sac! Features include a 1st Floor Bedroom / Office and Full Bath, Formal Living & Dining rooms with Hardwood, Crown Molding, and Recessed Lighting, 2 Story Family room with a Wine Bar & Gas Fireplace with Stone Chase, Spacious Kitchen with Granite, Breakfast Bar, and center Island, 1st Floor Laundry, Expansive Bonus room with Cathedral Ceiling & Walk in Attic, Master Suite with Sitting Area & 3 Walk in Closets, Finished Basement with full bath and Sauna, Deck & 3 car garage, all on Nearly an Acre of Park Like Property!
Single Family, Colonial
Softener Own, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heat
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Jetted Tub, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Sauna, Window Blinds, Skylight, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, 1 Car, 2 Car Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .953 AC
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $525,000
Median Sold Price $545,000
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: njgsmls-X Garden State MLS