Amazing ranch on a full FINISHED basement. A two story foyer with trey ceilings and hardwoods through out welcomes you into this open floor plan. Once inside you are greeted by an open dining room and keeping room. The large LR boasts built in book shelves, 2 story stacked stone FP, and open views to the kitchen. Dual pantries and dual oven are perfect for any chef. Have breakfast while enjoying scenic views of Big Haynes Creek. The master suite is large and has a jetted tub, tile shower and dual vanities. Enjoy the deck or screened in back porch. Down stairs you will find a fully finished in law suite that is sure to please! Exquisite kitchen, with custom cabinets and SS appliances. Full LR, sitting room, game room, and complete master suite.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,750 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,700
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service