Better than new construction! This beautifully updated, remodeled home is a must see. The spacious living room with amazing hardwood floors opens to the modern updated kitchen with a large eat in area and an island. The stainless steel appliances are new and the countertops are granite. The tile dining room opens to the oversized deck with dual stairs overlooking a private nature preserve. BRAND NEW HVAC and roof are still under warranty. The entire house was freshly painted, and the master shower is brand new! These homeowners went above and beyond to offer the most perfect move in ready dream home. The unfinished basement square footage is unbelievable! Don't miss out on this spectacular opportunity.
Single Family, A-Frame, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum/Vinyl, Brick Front
1,482 sq. ft
1,482 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,482 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Concrete, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 171X17X72X217X159, 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Greenbelt, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $212,450
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)