Your dream property awaits! Perfectly situated between I-66 (exit 13) and historic downtown Front Royal, this 5+ acre property offers privacy, a level yard (with chicken coop that can convey or be removed), a detached 24 foot shed (with garage door), paved circular driveway, oversized 27x31garage, cul-de-sac location, covered front porch, covered rear parking area, fenced garden area, 27 foot rear deck and SO MUCH MORE! Features to note include hardwood floors, vaulted floor plan, ceramic tile, hickory cabinets, dual zoned AC, new screened door, pass through window between kitchen and living room, ceramic backsplash, a kitchen island (w/ 5 burner cooktop), double wall oven, walk-in pantry, recessed lighting, crown moulding and a 2005 double floor addition!The home is much larger than it looks and the peaceful land offers a potential family subdivision. The tree filled property only requires approximately ~ acre of mowing. The property has trails that loop and are perfect for hiking and ATV exploring. The lower level makes an ideal in law apartment. Sellers will offer a credit to stain deck and paint the recreation room!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Hill Forest
Warren County Public Schools
HILDA J BARBOUR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,016 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,120 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Zone, Stove.
- Full, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Circular Driveway, Private, Garage-Under Building, Covered.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Other, Cul-De-Sac, Secluded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $244,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS