Last Updated: 9/21/2017 5:39 AM
Postcard Perfect! Personifies ideal Milton lifestyle from the original stone character of the ranch home to the gorgeous shared lake & fenced horse pasture. Just 1.6 miles to Crabapple restaurants & village living, Dorris Rd has long been one of Milton's premiere upscale country roads. This 1964 ranch has been lovingly updated w/ farm architecture, porches, all new windows, full master suite, 3 car garage, salt water pool. Bring the family, horses and pets! Fully fenced & gated. 2 stall run in shed & outbuilding. Award winning schools of excellence.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,016 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 4. Outdoor Fireplace, Great Room, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Foyer, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear.
- Stone, Frame
- Enclosed Porch, Deck, Front Porch, Patio, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 5.29 Acres, 5 Up To 10 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Lake, Barn, Garden, Irrigation System, Out Building, Landscaped Professionally. Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Level, Pasture.
North on Birmingham Hwy (Hwy 372) from Crabapple. Left on Dorris Road. Property on the right. Gated. Must accompany with agent. Thanks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $859,900
Median sold price $681,250
Days On Market 122
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service