HUGE PRICE ADJUSTMENT! What an opportunity in North Arlington- unlimited potential for this property! Can be lived in as-is or completely transformed with just a few changes! Being sold as-is, but inspections welcome. GREAT opportunity to own a premier lot in North Arlington! Located on a quiet street, with optional entrance from the backyard. Single family property in Waycroft-Woodlawn neighborhood, exactly 1 mile to Ballston Quarter, 1.1 miles to Westover, and a few blocks from VHC! Attached 1-car garage and tons of storage. With the proper vision, main level can be transformed into large kitchen/living area! Upper level has 3 bedrooms with 9' ceilings and lots of natural light. Walk-out to a flat backyard with paver patio, and pergola and hot tub. Large lot with many options; live as-is, or take advantage of an amazing investment opportunity! Rental potential about $3,500/month!MOTIVATED SELLER, bring all offers!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,614 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 352 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiators.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $899,900
Median Sold Price $595,000
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS