Last Updated: 11/18/2017 12:19 PM
"FAR AWAY" The Hagen-Stoner House of 1889 Own a piece of Oklahoma History with your purchase of "FAR AWAY", a historic home in Cashion, Oklahoma. April 26th, 1900 the first lots in the township were sold, among them was the property now located at 503 Buena Vista Ave. Constructed of virgin Missouri Timbers that were brought to the township by Guthrie and Kingfisher Railway. The residence was built on the then enviable location of a corner lot! Across the street from one of the two grocers, adjacent to the Livery Stable! The house was soon bought by the town banker E.S. Stoner! Mr. Stoner loved to dance & quickly added two ballrooms to the house! 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs! During the historical fire in Cashion, where the hardware store in Cashion caught fire & burned a lot of the town, this house the stoner house was even used as a makeshift hospital!! The current owners have completed so much of the updating and are ready to turn it over for the next chapter of time!!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Frame, Stone, Stucco
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
CASHION JR HIGH
CASHION HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Laundry Room, Office, Library, Utility Room
- Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Microwave, Warming Drawer, Washer/Dryer, Electric Oven, Oven Built-in
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- None, A/C - Zone
- None, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Aluminum Frame, Double Pane, Single Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Atrium, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Circular Driveway, Gravel.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 77 X 140
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Out Building, Workshop. Corner, Wooded.