Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Amazing 2 level N/S exposure home in Stoneybrook with no HOA's. Home has 4-bedrooms and bonus room. Living area is all tile flooring throughout and open to separate dining area. Home has vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans & sunscreens. New A/C unit, roof is 5-7 years new. Bedrooms are all carpeted, master bath w/separate tub, shower and double sinks. Guest bath has double sinks. Newly refinished deck overlooking spacious grassy back yard. Attached enclosed storage space.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Santa Barbara/Tuscan
Stucco, Block, Wood Frame
2,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
004 - Mesa Unified District
O'Connor Elementary School
Shepherd Junior High School
Red Mountain High School
Detailed Room Information
- Other Bedroom Split
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Walkin Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Dining in Living/Great Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Private Toilet Room,Separate Shwr & Tub,Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Electric Door Opener.
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Stoneybrook Lt 1-220 253-269 Tr A
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony/Deck(s). North/South Exposure.
Cash, FHA, Conventional