Beautiful Custom Colonial! Prime Location! Many Quality Features, Crown Moldings, Open Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Huge Kitchen with Granite Counters-2018, Six Burner Gas Stove/Oven , Family Room with Fireplace, Built-in Book Shelves, Screened-in 19 x 14 Sun Room Opens to Composite 14 x12 Deck, Large Formal Dining Room, Master Bedroom with Spacious Master Bath, Double Vanity, Large Soaking Tub and Separate Shower, Closet Organizers, Plantation Shutters, Multiple Ceiling Fans, HVAC and Hot Water Heater (5 Year Old) Recent Gutters with Leaf Guards, New Roof 2018 with Transferrable Warranty. Property Equipped with an Invisible Fence for Dog Lovers, Prime Lot Backs to Preserved Harford Glen Wooded Area.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,728 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Water Dispenser, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $409,900
Median Sold Price $327,502
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS