This Parkes of JCP home offers a 3-way split bdrm one-story floor plan built w/almost 2,600SF on a cul-de-sac pond lot! 3 big bdrms plus an office/flex space or bdrm 4 (non-conf.), plus 3 full baths that come in handy for large families and/or house guests. Custom architectural details & elegant built in's enhance the interior. Huge screen porch adds to the living & entertaining space seasonally. In addition to being located in St. Johns' top rated school district, new owners will enjoy living near parks, many dining options, grocery stores & shops. A marina & public boat launch are just over the Julington Creek bridge, a short drive away. Low CDD fee, 2 resort style recreation amenities centers & a golf course are just a few of the reasons that make this planned community so desirable.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater
2,574 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Julington Creek Plan
Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Lanai, Covered, Patio Screened
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Pond, Water Front, Basketball Court, Playground, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, City Road, Asphalt, Irregular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $231,250
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc