This is a must see home. It may look tiny from the outside but it has everything you need. Newer windows, central air condition, new furnace, updated kitchen w granite counter-tops, marble tiled back-splash & stainless steel sink. All appliances remain refrigerator, electric stove, washer & dryer. Two bedrooms with wall-to-wall carpeting with nice size closets. A full size bathroom w subway style tiles an extra deep bathtub with shower glass doors. A one-car garage detached, automatic garage opener. Furnace & central air are only 2 years old. This quaint backyard has a cement patio. Easy access to 22 & 78. This is an impressive home.
Single Family, Ranch
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
768 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric, Gas service at street
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, On Street, Off Street.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.07 25X125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks, Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $139,900
Median Sold Price $145,500
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 94.9%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS