Get settled before school starts in August in this spacious three bedroom traditional offering vistas stretching from the San Francisco Bay to the surrounding hillside. With all of the right spaces for active living and entertaining, this updated home combines graceful archways, random plank hardwood floors and wonderful light from windows framing three bridges, boats on the water and the twinkling skyline. Set above its neighbors offering a sense of privacy and elegance, 506 Scenic Avenue feels like a retreat, yet is just minutes to Piedmontâs top schools and recreational facilities. The grand living room with rounded ceiling and fireplace opens to an adjoining den/office. The formal dining room enjoys North Bay views. The chefâs kitchen is equipped with a five-burner La Cornue range with side-by-side ovens, has counter seating and adjoining breakfast nook. Off the kitchen are the rear grounds which enjoy the morning sun, a level lawn for play and tiled patio.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,299 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Piedmont (510) 594-2600
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Workshop
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tile, Solid Surface, Stall Shower
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Forced Air, Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Brick, Family Room, Living Room, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Off Street.
- Patio, Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Hill, Bridge View
- Up Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Level, Up Slope, Terraced.
Source: Sperling's Best Places