Quality construction by Chiusano, this Grand Chelmsford model 4 BR 2.5 BA home is the best value and one of largest homes in the prestigious neighborhood of Ballenger Woods. Enter the open two story foyer flanked by a beautiful study to the left and an inviting living room with adjacent dining room to the right. The chef's kitchen boasts newer appliances and includes a large breakfast room overlooking the expansive backyard. In addition, there is a spacious family room with a wood burning fireplace and a cathedral ceiling. The second floor includes a huge master suite with a private bathroom with spa bath and two large walk in closets. There is also three more large bedrooms and another full bathroom on this floor as well as an open area for a comfortable work space. Perhaps the biggest selling point of this home is the backyard. The home is built on a 100' X 370' lot so the owners have truly made the most of this space by adding a magnificent heated in-ground diving pool with "spill over" whirlpool spa, a gazebo and a fire pit. This home is truly the place to be for relaxing and entertaining. There is a full basement currently being used as a family room, work out room, long term food storage and more. The home also boasts a 2 car attached garage.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Recreation Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 100' X 370', Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $219,250
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: njsjs-v - South Jersey Shore Regional MLS