A beautifully maintained and gorgeously upgraded Healdsburg with two master suites, private entry and patio area for the guest suite, attractive tile flooring in the main living areas, a fireplace, dining room, private den with double doors, plantation shutters throughout, lovely solid surface counters with rustic tile backsplash, huge covered patio in a private and roomy back yard, and lustrous finished floors in the garage and the front porch.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
0.15 Acres |Resale Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,895 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, City, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Laundry Tub, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Softener, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Garage, Attached Carport, Direct Garage Access.
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Satellite dish, Landscaped, Landscaped. Green Belt, Other, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Tennis, Sport Court, Putting Green, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $387,000
Median sold price $369,950
Days On Market 78
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information