Share the joy in this beautifully crafted, custom home with a pool in the Manhattan Beach Hill Section. Built as a labor of love, this luxurious and timeless home offers singular quality and richness of detail. It’s a quiet, private retreat that conjures feelings of a restful vacation amid the rolling hills of central Italy. Gather friends and family in the wondrous indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. An open kitchen flows to a bright family room and covered outdoor living room, spacious, stone-paved pool deck and loggia. The saltwater pool and hot tub feature a waterfall and ever-changing colored lights to make evening events all the more special. Rustic elegance is the theme of the chef’s kitchen, which blends top-tier appliances with authentic materials from around the world. Flooring and exposed beams all across the home are crafted from reclaimed wood from Pennsylvania barns. The spacious master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, exposed wood beams and a balcony. Your master bath features a bubbling, jetted tub that reheats the water and a three-head shower with body sprays. Location is near the newly completed Gelson's market, another luxury asset for the neighborhood.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater
4,680 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hot Water. Forced Air, Zone, Hot Water Circulator.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Skylights
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Master Retreat, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Raised Hearth.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Sound System Wiring, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Stone/Tile
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Private, Heated, In-ground, Pool Cover, Saltwater
- In Ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Stucco Wall
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Insulated Doors. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,992,500
Median Sold Price $2,150,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS