Exceptional! This lowcountry gem is perfectly situated amongst giant live oak trees, in one of the most beautiful parts of The Ford Plantation.The home features a large family room which opens up to an oversized porch and a very private back yard, with a built in grill. There is a master bedroom suite upstairs and downstairs so you will be spoiled for choice. Not only do the master suites have fantastic ensuite bathrooms but they also have amazing closets (separate hers and his). The library sunroom has a full bathroom with a "hidden" shower and this could be configured as a fourth bedroom or at least serve as one for times when there are extra guests. With all the amazing amenities at The Ford Plantation extra guests may be the order of the day. Off course the home has everything that you would expect like a fantastic kitchen, fireplace and a large laundry...but so much more. Take a look at the photographs and decide if this beauty is for you?
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Frame, Siding, Wood
3,197 sq. ft
The Ford Plantation
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Masonry, Wood-burning, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Side Rear Garage Entry, Storage Room.
- Wood, Frame, Siding
- Balcony, Deck, Front Porch, Porch, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Ramp, Boat Slip, Community Boat Dock, Dock Slip, Grill - Outdoors, Courtyard, Gas Grill, Stable, Shed, Extra Storage, Tennis Court. Green Belt, Level, Wooded, Estate.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $299,250
Median sold price $207,450
Days On Market 195
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors