HERE IT IS! A Home with a PERFECT Balance of NEIGHBORHOOD and PRIVACY. 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2,718 Sqft Living Area, on 1.48 Wooded Acres. OPEN Flow Between Kitchen and Large Family Room with Rear Deck. SO Much Kitchen Cabinet Storage! Pantry Too. Center WOOD FIREPLACE in the Family Room, Cathedral Ceiling, and Skylights. All HARDWOOD, Except Kitchen & Baths. PERFECTLY and CONSISTENTLY Maintained, Inside and Out! Almost MAINTENANCE FREE Home. Oversized Composite Front FARMERS PORCH, and Rear Deck. PERFECT on Sunny Days. 26+ Home Subdivision, Just Outside the Center of Picturesque Dunstable, MA. Small Town Feel, Great Community, Farms, Horses, Cattleâ¦ You get it. Come and see it.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
2,718 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Closet
- Fireplace, Skylight, Butler Pantry, Island, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tub Only, Skylight
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Countertop System, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door, Skylights, Bay Window(s), French Door
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Landscaped, Screens. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $562,400
Median sold price $629,900
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)