Last Updated: 1/23/2018 9:51 AM
This 1907 home is in one of downtown Fredericksburg's finest neighborhoods, close to historic Kenmore, Mary Washington's house, and downtown shops and restaurants. The exterior features landscaping, a shaded back deck, and a traditional front porch. Inside, enjoy two living rooms with working fireplaces, a sunny dining room, and a renovated kitchen. Upper floors include 4 bedrooms & 2 full baths.
Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,250 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Attic - Finished
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Storm Door, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Built-in Shelves, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features