"REDUCED" Desirable Woodland Hills estate, adjacent to Hidden Hills. This 3,371 sq. ft., five bedroom, four bath home is turn-key and ready to move in! Mediterranean style home with tile roof, paid off solar panels, and three-car garage. The elegant grounds offer drought tolerant landscape with custom brickwork leading to arched double door entryway. The expansive floor plan has high-beamed ceilings, skylights, tile flooring, and brickwork throughout. Beautiful leaded glass accents are seen in dining area, with built-in cabinetry. The large eat-in kitchen has walnut cabinets, granite countertops, and pantry. The living area includes a spacious office, living room, and family room separated by a double sided fireplace. The family room has a wet bar and picturesque view through sliding glass doors to backyard. Downstairs bedroom has view to backyard pool area and includes 3/4 bath. Separate laundry room opens to outside. Four bedrooms and two baths upstairs. The large master suite includes balcony with view, walk-in closet, and large private bath. The entertainers’ backyard offers large patio area with built-in barbecue, fountain, relaxing updated pool and Jacuzzi, custom brickwork, pavers, deck, and scenic views of Hidden Hills. Additional features include tankless water heater, dual a/c heating system, double-pane windows, fresh paint, and re-glazed counters in bathrooms. Many more amenities. Come see this magnificent home in El Camino District.
Single Family, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater
3,371 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $878,475
Median sold price $776,250
Days On Market 70
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS