Welcome home to your private 1.36 acre wooded lot. Pull up the driveway to your 1 car built in garage & lay your eyes on this beautiful & spacious raised Ranch. When you come inside the home you will see that it boasts a large open concept living space, great for entertaining with large living room, dining area and kitchen with island for additional storage and seating. Step out onto the rear deck from the french doors and enjoy your own Oasis. The spacious master features a large closet with custom closet organizing system & on-suite updated bathroom. In the hallway you will find 2 additional nice sized bdrms and a bath. The basement features 2 fully finished rooms to expand your living space. This level walks out to the driveway for easy access to & from this level.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,496 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Z Not In A Development
1,248 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,248 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Daylight, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop, Shed / Utility Building. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $227,900
Median Sold Price $179,500
Days On Site 139
Sales-List Price 95.2%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association