A huge, beautiful home hides behind the unsuspecting row house exterior~ and checks all the boxes - a first floor bedroom, big entertaining spaces, recent 2009 construction, an attached garage, and a luxurious master suite to escape it all. Enjoy summer nights on the back patio and watching the game in the lower level rec room. There's space for the whole family in the open, connected living spaces and enough counters in the kitchen to prep an entire holiday feast. The photos can't do the 19 foot coffered ceilings, crown molding, and grand staircase justice. Come see for yourself and fall in love! Check out the 3D tour in the "virtual tour" link. No downpayment programs available!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,293 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,863 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 430 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $666,800
Median Sold Price $609,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS