Stunning High Quality Log Home on almost 3 private acres. Geographically centered in the Poconos close to Camelback. Open floor plan. Traditional log home feel but with large bedrooms and closets. Hardwood floors, full finished basement, large decks and screen room, covered hot tub. This is the classic mountain log home. Come quick.This is a rare find. A well built log home close to Camelback Waterpark and skiing. Home has quality touches like granite counters, pantry, LARGE bedrooms, Master suite on first floor, Front Porch, Decks off the bedrooms, Hugh screen room with 6 person Jacuzzi, three levels of living.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Log, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Sewer service on-site
2,580 sq. ft
Z Not In A Development
1,620 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite Street Level
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, 2nd Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,620 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 960 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Fireplace, Wet Bar
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Living Room, Stone, Recreation Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $357,900
Median Sold Price $288,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association