Cute as can be, this Chatham Village home sits on a quiet street and backs up to The Grange. Gleaming freshly re-finished hardwood floors greet you at the front door. Open floor plan encompass living room and dining room. Eat-in kitchen w/ open shelving and ample cabinets. Walk out to the screened-in porch and brick patio. 2nd floor boasts three bedrooms and a renovated bathroom. Master bedroom has two closets. Pull down attic for storage. Finished basement w/ hardwood floors, brand new full bathroom and large storage room. Shed in backyard. Close proximity to Chatham Elementary in the award winning Haverford School District, public transportation and the Rt. 1 corridor. New windows, central air, low taxes. Welcome home!!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,358 sq. ft
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,358 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $337,000
Median Sold Price $330,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS