Beautiful Ron Peake home that is a must see! 10 foot box beam ceilings with crown molding, open floor plan, master suite with office and see thru fireplace. Master walk in closet that is also a concrete storm shelter.Extra storage over the garage. Large master bath with separate whirlpool tub and zero entry walk in shower and two sinks. Split bedroom floor plan. Large walk in pantry and laundry/mud room. Large formal dining room with built in hutch. Island, bar, and built in desk in kitchen. This is a beautiful home and one you need to go in and see. So versatile it would be good for families, empty nesters, and those who are needing handicap accessibility. Former mode, now ready to sale. Set up a showing today and don't misses out on this amazing home. The pictures are of this home when staged as a model but it is no longer furnished.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,150 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
R Peake Design Build Inc
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
ISELY MAGNET (NH)
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Electric Laundry Hookups, Gas Dryer Hookup, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Two-Way, Gas Starter.
- Handicapped Access.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Handicapped Access, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $257,400
Median sold price $384,373
Days On Market 50
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS