This home is a beautiful, updated, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom property that's centrally located in Encino's sought-after area of Hesby Oaks Leadership Charter school. The floor plan revolves around a light/bright atrium, and features a formal living room, a formal dining room, and bonus room. Open and captivating, the floor plan flows seamlessly to a back yard featuring a saline pool/spa, outdoor living room/'theater' and built-in BBQ. Painted, landscaped & updated throughout with multiple 'smart home' features and Surround Sound! In the 'Chef's Kitchen' you'll find Jenn Air stainless appliances, a granite island that seats 6, and an attached laundry room. The side yard is a dog run with a doggy door into the laundry room. Near to Sherman Oaks Galleria, 405 and 101 freeways, houses of worship, the Libbit dog park and the Sepulveda Basin recreational areas.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
In Street Paid
2,371 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
HESBY OAKS LEADERSHIP
HESBY OAKS CHARTER
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Workshop, Office
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Gunite, In-ground, Heated
- Community Spa, Gunite, In Ground, Heated Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,249,000
Median Sold Price $1,020,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association