One of Orange County's most magnificent estates featuring a 180 degree panoramic forever views of the city lights beyond to the tranquil azure waters of the ocean. Constructed with the highest quality material, this estate boasts a dramatic foyer with gorgeous sweeping staircase with wrought iron spindles that leads to the private master suite designed to express the essence of luxury relaxation. Culinary gourmet kitchen with granite counters and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. Separate guest quarter upstairs with living room, bedroom, full bath and private balcony with fireplace. Office and additional bedroom downstairs. Billiard room, family room, work out room, pool house and much much more! Outdoor entertaining is fabulous with the rock pool, spa and waterfall, fire pit, built-in BBQ and party cabana.
Single Family, 2 Story
9 Full/1 Half
7,623 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Guest Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Warming Drawer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Forced Air.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Private, Heated
- Private Spa, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Mountain, Ocean, Panoramic, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Custom Built. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $700,000
Median Sold Price $689,500
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS