This townhouse is nestled in the quiet enclave of The Townes of Wakefield, a small cluster of townhomes that do not come on the market often. This is a commuter's dream location, close to the VRE and easy on and off of the Beltway or Braddock Rd. Much has been done in the last 6 years: new roof, new hot water heater, new washer/dryer, new attic insulation, new hardwood floors on the main level, newer windows, newer HVAC, some fresh paint, plumbing and lighting fixtures. And this townhouse is perfectly positioned in the community, which is recognized as you enjoy relaxing on the bricked patio that backs to the trees. There are parks adjacent to this neighborhood and across the street, and this neighborhood lies within the boundary of the Woodson High School pyramid... this may just be the home you have been waiting for!
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,596 sq. ft
Townes Of Wakefield
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,596 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Insert, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $650,000
Median Sold Price $540,000
Days On Site 54
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS